$35.00 – $3,300.00
Solve problematic water quality issues using physics including venturi injection, nanobubbles and enhanced dissolved oxygen treatment for powerfully efficient and productive irrigation. Maximize every drop of water to it’s fullest potential.
- Tech Specs
Combining Magnation and air injection amplifies dissolved oxygen, nano bubbling, ozonation, disinfection and sanitation for all types applications (ag, wastewater, pools, residential, industrial); reducing the need for chemicals, promoting healthier water and enhancing nutrient absorption.
Ozone reduces the need for high doses of chemicals, helps destroy bacteria, viruses, algae and yeasts; and oxidizes other contaminants, reducing odor and prolonging the life of equipment.
- Increases crop yield, leaf area, sugar content, germination and fruit density
- Allows earlier season harvest and improves late-season production
- Increases root mass resulting in greater nutrient uptake, better nutrient use efficiency (NUE) and reduced fertilizer application rates
- Creates a better soil environment that increases beneficial microbial activity in the soil, which improves growing conditions
- Reduces plant stress
- Increases water infiltration rates
- Improves water use efficiency (WUE)
- Increases plants’ salinity tolerance
- Uniform chemical injection rate
- Injection stops when water flow stops
- Available in polypropylene (PP) or polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Less prone to theft compared to motor-driven systems
- Low cost and easy install
- Whisper-quiet operation―no blowers
- Low system maintenance―no fouling and no blowers to maintain
- No limits on water depth
- Low operating and installation costs
- Easily adaptable for many applications―tanks, ponds, lagoons, basins, reservoirs
- Can be used to inject air or pure oxygen
- Resistant to corrosion, erosion and abrasion
- Energy-efficient oxygen transfer
- Alpha factor tested and validated (process water tested)
- SOTR tested per ASCE Clean Water Oxygen Transfer Protocol
- Oxygen injection on wellboats during the transportation of fish and smolt;
- Ozone injection for tank and equipment disinfection on wellboats and fishing/processing vessels;
- Oxygen injection for land based recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS);
- Ozone injection for pathogen inactivation and oxidation of organics in intake/recirculating water for land based recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS).
- Higher Ozone Concentration
Concentration and solubility are directly proportional so higher ozone concentrations promote the transfer of more ozone into solution
- Lower Gas-to-Liquid Ratio
A lower gas-to-liquid ratio (Vg/Vl) improves ozone mass transfer efficiency
- Water Pressure
Higher pressure increases ozone solubility
- Better Mixing
Intense, forceful mixing allows for the rapid renewal of the gas-liquid interface, increasing the mass transfer rate and the reaction rate
More info coming soon.
3/4″, 1″ and 2″ are come with two AL Rainbolts and sold as a set. Venturi injector and oxygen enhancement module made with PVDF. Inquire for SS models.
Solo model comes in 1/4″ diameter, and is available in PVDF.