1. This Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) applies to all Magnation Products (the “Product” or “Products”) originally purchased from Magnation Water Technologies or its authorized dealers and resellers exclusive of personal-use products (“Personal Products”): Powerband™, Hydrabolt™, Springbolt™ and SoftRain™.
Magnation Water Technologies will repair or replace Products when there is a defect in materials or workmanship within seven (7) years for stainless steel products, and one (1) year for anodized aluminum and PVC/plastic products from the date of
shipment to the original purchaser (the “Purchaser”).
Hydrabolt™ , Springbolt™ and Soft Rain™ have one (1) year warranties from date of shipment.
Powerband™ has a 30 day warranty from date of shipment.
2. This warranty covers repair or replacement of the Product(s) at the discretion of Magnation Water Technologies, and does not cover installation or removal of the Product(s), shipping costs to Magnation Water Technologies, or damage to equipment or property adjacent to the Product(s), nor does it pertain to Product(s)’s performance.
3. Magnation Water Technologies shall in no event be responsible for incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in any manner connected with the installation, use and/or removal of the Product(s). If Magnation Water Technologies is found liable under any other theory, its liability shall in no event exceed the cost amount paid by the Purchaser for the Product(s).
4. When returned pursuant to this Warranty, the Product(s) must be properly crated and shipped by the Purchaser to Magnation Water Technologies, following receipt of a written or emailed return authorization which may be obtained by contacting
Magnation Water Technologies Warranty Department. Magnation Water Technologies will repair or replace defective returned Product(s) that fall within the coverage of this Warranty and ship them to Purchaser at Magnation’s expense. If returned
Product(s) are determined to be not defective, to be tempered with, or otherwise not covered by this Warranty, Magnation
will ship Product(s) to Purchaser at Purchase’s expense.
5. This Warranty is void under the following circumstances:
(1) The Product was purchased new or used from any source other than Magnation Water Technologies or its authorized dealers and resellers;
(2) The Product is no longer owned by or in the possession of its Purchaser;
(3) The Product was not properly installed.
(4) Customer agrees not to tamper with the equipment under any circumstances.
6. This Warranty is the exclusive warranty in lieu of all other express and implied warranties including the implied warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This Warranty may not be amended except by a written agreement signed by the President of Magnation Water Technologies.
7. The exclusive venue for all legal actions brought pursuant to this Warranty or any matter pertaining to the Product(s) shall be conducted in the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda, and California law shall exclusively apply to this Warranty
and all matters pertaining to the Product(s).
Risk-free Two Year Money Back Guarantee
Magnation Water Technologies offers a satisfaction guarantee for all inline units, within two years from date of shipment.
Personal use Hydrabolt™ , Springbolt™ , Soft Rain™ and Powerband™ do not apply.
Magnation Water Technologies guarantees that any or all of the following benefits will be achieved from the product within two years from date of installation.
- Minimum 10% and up to 30% water savings
- Minimum 10% and up to 30% energy savings
- Minimum 10% and up to 50% savings in pesticides, herbicides and fungicides use
- Increase in yield production
- Improved plant vigor and disease-resistance
- Reduction or elimination of scale in irrigation pipes, emitters and equipment (i.e.; sprinklers, pivots, pumps. etc.)
- Increased moisture infiltration and/or retention in soils
- Improved soil health, plant quality and/or crop uniformity
- Increased productivity with high-salt irrigation water and/or high pH soils
- Decreased drift and increased foliage coverage
- Earlier harvest period
- Longer shelf life
If none of the benefits above are realized by the end of the two year period, a full refund for the purchase amount will be issued once the product is returned in good condition, ordinary wear and tear excepted. The customer must properly package the unit and pay for shipping with tracking to 660 4th Street, Oakland, CA 94607. Proper insurance is highly recommended.