Ultrabolt UVLogin to see prices
Magnation’s UV kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including Covid-19. UV adds nothing to the water or air. UV does not alter water chemistry and its constituents, such as pH, taste, odor, color, etc. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is a non-chemical disinfection method that uses short wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms within a liquid, gas or on a surface. This is achieved by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions or render them unable to reproduce.
Magnation UV Ultrabolt is a superior water disinfection product line combining elements of Magnation’s patented and award-winning Turbulator technology, delivering top-grade performance and exceptional value.
During the UV process, fluid is purified as it runs through a 316L stainless steel reactor that contains a germicidal or Vacuum UV-C lamp. As water flows by the lamp, a destructive dose of UV-C light will provide the following for your application: Disinfection | Ozone Destruction | Chlorine / Chloramine Destruction |TOC Destruction.
Ozone technology is a proven disinfection approach applied to water disinfection and can be a key part of an overall water treatment process. Ozone can destroy microorganisms and contribute to the reduction of TOC (total organic carbons). In certain applications, residual ozone may be present which can cause harm to downstream equipment and alter the characteristics of the final product. While the residual ozone will eventually decompose, the application of Magnation UV equipment can effectively remove residual ozone post ozone treatment providing potential additional benefits to the water treatment system and does not require the addition of any chemicals.
Total organic carbons adversely affect the performance of water processing equipment and provide a nutrient source for bacteria in the water. TOC are commonly found in the ground water as well as many municipal water sources. LPHO (low pressure high output) lamp technology is proven to effectively reduce TOC to less than 10 ppb, and with appropriate pretreatment, can achieve levels of less than 0.5 ppb. Reverse osmosis and activated carbon are 2 common pre-treatment technologies.
Chlorine and Chloramine Destruction
Free Chlorine and Chloramine is widely used for decades as a primary method of controlling microbiological growth within our domestic drinking water supply and within industry. Many processes cannot tolerate chlorine as it can cause unwanted contamination and or chemical reactions. Examples of this include corrosion of piping, damage to sensitive process equipment such as Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Deionization (DI) resin units. Chlorine and chloramine are known to produce trihalomethane (THM) compounds when in contact with organic materials. THMs have been shown to be cancer causing in laboratory animals. Many countries have categorized Chloramines as toxic or have completely banned the use of this compound in drinking water supplies. The countries include Canada, Germany, France and many other EU countries. In aquatic application, chloramines are a byproduct of chlorine disinfection which cause unwanted odor, corrosion and chemical irritation associated with indoor aquatic facilities.
Air & Surface Disinfection
Magnation UV Technologies offers the latest technology in the industry with modular UV disinfection systems designed for circulating moving air streams to inactivate cross contamination of airborne molds, viruses, bacteria, yeasts and mildews. We utilize the highest quality components and innovative service-friendly features focused with the end user in mind.
Magnation Ultrabolt™ UV Air and Surface disinfection is validated as 99.99% pathogenic killing efficacy against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus MRSA, Eschericia coli (E. coli), Clostridioides difficile (C. diff) and Human Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID19).
The Air UV system can be installed directly in HVAC ducting systems or can be suspended in the upper air space of the room or facility. The system is designed to perform in warm humid locations such as a greenhouse and cold storage rooms with temperatures below 34° F.
Superior Air and Surface Disinfection
• Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including Covid-19
• Effective for hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, warehouses, offices and others
• Mobile Surface units can be placed in unoccupied spaces, plugged into standard outlet and will typically disinfect the space in less than 30 minutes
• Air units can be run continuously in occupied spaces
• Results validated by an independent lab
• Proven technology for over 70 years
• Manufactured entirely in the USA
• Chemical free and no residue
Advantages of UV
• Fast kinetics — Application of UV light triggers a reaction almost instantly
• No toxic byproducts — UV light does not result in the creation of harmful by-products
• Safe and chemical-free — UV does not introduce any of the hazards associated with chemicals, such as handling, disposal, and over/under dosing. It is an environmentally responsible and increasingly embraced technology
• Proven and trusted — UV has been widely used to disinfect surface, air and water worldwide for many years, as well as for industrial applications including food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and agriculture
- Tech Specs
UVGI (Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) applications are becoming the popular choice for industries that require water, surface or air disinfection due the benefits and endless application opportunities. UVGI offers simple, safe cost-effective strategies to incorporate into your specific process.
Industrial and Commercial UV Applications
• Pretreatment before RO membranes to reduce biofouling
• Ultrapure Water: Disinfection, TOC reduction, De-chlorination and Ozone Destruction
• Food and Beverage Wash Water and Rinse Water processing
• Aquaculture water recirculation systems
• Effluent Disinfection for reuse and discharge
Magnation UV Technologies offers modular UV disinfection systems designed for circulating moving air streams to inactivate cross contamination of airborne molds, viruses, bacteria, yeasts and mildews. We utilize the highest quality components and innovative service-friendly features focused with the end user in mind.
Sustainable UV Solutions by Magnation
Ultrabolt UV is a sustainable solution for the disinfection of air, surfaces and water. As there is a finite global supply of air and water, we are committed to improving quality and sustainability of both. Like the rest of Magnation’s product lines, we promise performance and robust solutions to keeping your environment sanitized to the highest standards of safety and health. Manufactured in a UL 508a facility, our products are also NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 certified.
UV-C germicidal lamp technology has been used to disinfecting surfaces, air, drinking water, and pharmaceutical products for more than 60 years. Many hundreds of viruses and bacteria have tested and responded to UV disinfection. UV-C light has been proven successful against previous coronaviruses and is effective as part of a multi-barrier approach in eradicating the SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.
UV technology can provide logarithmic inactivation of parasitic microbial for surface, air, and water applications. UV technology is widely adopted and proven in highly regulated industries where product safety is paramount. Application of UV-C light triggers a reaction almost instantly and does not result in the creation of harmful by-products.
We also offer a containerized unit for disinfecting masks, clothing or other items to meet your particular needs in your fight against COVID-19.
Surface Disinfection System Features
• Intelligent Motion detection to automatically switch off lamps to protect human eyes and skin.
• Timed and remote operating capability.
• Robust and rigid stainless-steel framed construction.
• 4 UVC lamps model – 220W
• 8 UVC lamps model – 1000W
• 6” castor wheels for easy mobility