Superior Air and Surface Disinfection
Magnation UV Technologies offers the latest technology in the industry with modular UV disinfection systems designed for circulating moving air streams to inactivate cross contamination of airborne molds, viruses, bacteria, yeasts and mildews. We utilize the highest quality components and innovative service-friendly features focused with the end user in mind.
• Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including Covid-19
• Results validated by an independent lab
• Manufactured entirely in the USA
• Proven technology for over 70 years
• Chemical free and no residue
• Air units can be run continuously in occupied spaces
• Mobile surface units can be placed in unoccupied spaces, plugged into standard outlet and will typically disinfect the space in less than 30 minutes.
• Effective for hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, warehouses, offices and others
Advantages of UV
• Fast kinetics — Application of UV light triggers a reaction almost instantly
• No toxic byproducts — UV light does not result in the creation of harmful by-products
• Safe and chemical-free — UV does not introduce any of the hazards associated with chemicals, such as handling, disposal, and over/under dosing. It is an environmentally responsible and increasingly embraced technology
• Proven and trusted — UV has been widely used to disinfect surface, air and water worldwide for many years, as well as for industrial applications including food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and agriculture
- Tech Specs
UVGI (Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) applications are becoming the popular choice for industries that require water, surface or air disinfection due the benefits and endless application opportunities. UVGI offers simple, safe cost-effective strategies to incorporate into your specific process.
Industrial and Commercial UV Applications
• Pretreatment before RO membranes to reduce biofouling
• Ultrapure Water: Disinfection, TOC reduction, De-chlorination and Ozone
• Food and Beverage Wash Water and Rinse Water processing
• Aquaculture water recirculation systems
• Effluent Disinfection for reuse and discharge
Magnation UV Technologies offers modular UV disinfection systems designed for circulating moving air streams to inactivate cross contamination of airborne molds, viruses, bacteria, yeasts and mildews. We utilize the highest quality components and innovative service-friendly features focused with the end user in mind.
Tech Specs Coming Soon.
Sustainable UV Solutions by Magnation
Ultrabolt UV is a sustainable solution for the disinfection of air, surfaces and water. As there is a finite global supply of air and water, we are committed to improving quality and sustainability of both. Like the rest of Magnation’s product lines, we promise performance and robust solutions to keeping your environment sanitized to the highest standards of safety and health. Manufactured in a UL 508a facility, our products are also NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 certified.
UV-C germicidal lamp technology has been used to disinfecting surfaces, air, drinking water, and pharmaceutical products for more than 60 years. Many hundreds of viruses and bacteria have tested and responded to UV disinfection. UV-C light has been proven successful against previous coronaviruses and is effective as part of a multi-barrier approach in eradicating the SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.
UV technology can provide logarithmic inactivation of parasitic microbial for surface, air, and water applications. UV technology is widely adopted and proven in highly regulated industries where product safety is paramount. Application of UV-C light triggers a reaction almost instantly and does not result in the creation of harmful by-products.
We also offer a containerized unit for disinfecting masks, clothing or other items to meet your particular needs in your fight against COVID-19.
Surface Disinfection System Features
• Intelligent Motion detection to automatically switch off lamps to protect human eyes and skin.
• Timed and remote operating capability.
• Robust and rigid stainless-steel framed construction.
• 4 UVC lamps model – 220W
• 8 UVC lamps model – 1000W
• 6” castor wheels for easy mobility