During this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. As we navigate this unprecedented event together, many localities, states and countries have implemented shelter-in-place orders or other stay-at-home directives to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Many of you rely on us to provide the products that connect and protect essential infrastructure projects that are especially critical during this time, and we are doing everything we can to ensure timely deliveries.
Operating during government-mandated Shelter-in-Place and Stay-at-Home guidelines
Our teams are working to ensure our response plans are continuously updated to support this global event. Because we serve essential business and infrastructure customers, we are working to continue operations during this critical time. We continue to monitor closely the development of local, state and country government directives, and in addition, we’ve aligned our actions with the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local health authorities.
Keeping employees safe while serving critical industries
The health and safety of our people remains our priority. Here are some of the actions we have taken to help keep our people and our facilities safe, while remaining focused on servicing our customers:
- We’ve asked our employees to take social distancing actions to support “flattening the curve” to slow transmission of the virus within our communities.
- We have encouraged all employees who can work remotely to do so.
- At our manufacturing and distribution facilities, we are creating separation between teams and shifts.
- We are implementing staggered breaks.
- We have increased promotion of recommended hygiene practices.
- We are enhancing our cleaning processes across our facilities.
- We have suspended all non-critical visits to our Oakland location.
How we can work together to serve customers
- Together with you, we serve customers that operate across many industries.
- We recommend that all distributors review current inventory levels to be certain they have adequate stock of high running products.
- As this situation evolves, we will continue working to evaluate potential COVID-19 impacts to employees, operations and you.
- We value our relationship and will do our best to communicate and serve you as we navigate this unique humanitarian and economic event. Our goal is to provide updates when we can, if we anticipate disruptions.
- We will continue to take steps aimed at protecting the health and well-being of employees and others—whether working at one of our locations or onsite at a customer location—during this uncertain time.
- Please feel free to reach out to the Magnation team or your Magnation sales representative with any questions.